Sunday, August 7, 2011

Do you have a secret to share?

Whisper

If I shared with you a secret, would you promise not to say
A single word about the things we whisper here today?

Come a little closer and I’ll murmur in your ear
But first you have to promise you will hold this message dear

And never tell another soul, but darling, if you do
Be sure that you extract from them their sacred promise to

Never breathe a word of this to any of their friends -
On second thought I think that I shall whisper to the winds.

2 comments:

  1. I have no choice but to share my secret. And it will be soon. I have always been very tight-lipped about my writing for fear that no one would take me seriously. Now, finally, after hundreds of rejections I found a small publishing house that accepted my work.
    The Coparazzi will be out in January and it is time to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Vinnie! That is wonderful news, and I wish you all the success in the world.

    And don't keep your writing secret any longer, you have a lot to share and the world is waiting.

    ReplyDelete