Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why I blog

My editor said "You have a book to flog, so you need to get out there and start a blog."
"But I don't have a clue about what to say." She said, "Better get started on it anyway."
 So I got into my vehicle and put it in gear, then launched myself way out into the blogoshpere.

And I'm bloggin', well whaddaya know, Yeah I'm bloggin', just like an old time pro.

Now it's movin along at a pretty good clip and it's startin to attract a little readership.
So I'm hopin to get a couple guests to post so my lazy butt won't have to do a thing but host.
And watch the lovely fans as they grow more and more, so they will want my book the day it hits the store!

And I'm bloggin', well whaddaya know, Yeah I'm bloggin', just like an old time pro.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Jenny, your comments are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Now that song is stuck in my head...

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Savvy, at least it's a snappy song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogosphere, Tom! It will be better for your presence, I'm sure, and I look forward to hearing good news about your work.
    <3

    Michelle Zink

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found blogging to be cumbersome and cathartic, spritually eye-opening and incredibly frustrating, irritating and downright fun. I have done it off and on for several years. I look forward to reading yours now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle, thanks for stopping by. I'm sure you've been busy with the third book in the PROPHECY OF THE SISTERS trilogy. I bought the first two for my daughters and they love them!

    And Sean, thanks for your comments. Got any new brews to recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I've never had my advice put into rhyme before. . . but yes, you're blogging. No more slogging. Use the Internet and do your best, you have to--or I will blast you. The fame that you seek will never reach a peak unless you do it. So get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, Sunny. Thanks for the cattle prod, I never would have done this without you.

    ReplyDelete